the sometimes senseless ravings (and the occassional rant) of an aspiring marine ecologist who may enjoy killing things a little too much

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Hello, Sunday

Whatever shall I do with you? Chad is taking the Max to visit the grandparents today, which means that I will be spending my day like this:
  • Steam cleaning the furniture and carpets
  • Cleaning bathrooms
  • Washing a buttload of sheets and towels
  • Maybe making hamburger buns for dinner. Or not. I haven't decided yet.
  • Spending some quality time with my pilates dvd ('cause Thursday was my birthday, and I've eaten more cake and ice cream than I should admit to eating over the last three days)
  • Then eating even more cake, because HELLO, I worked out! (well, not yet, but I will have when the eating of more cake commences)
  • Catching up on my blog reading
  • And maybe, if there is any time left before the men in my life return home, I'll do some actual, you know, work. As in writing that does not involve blogging or Twitter or Facebook.
So let's get to it.

No comments: