the sometimes senseless ravings (and the occassional rant) of an aspiring marine ecologist who may enjoy killing things a little too much

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Things I'm Doing Today

Sorry to bore you with my drivel, but it's better than the nothing you've been getting, right? Been kinda busy lately, you know, living my life and all. That's why I <3 twitter. It's so easy to spout my randomness in 140 characters or less.

Anyway, here's what's on tap today:
  • Baking bread
  • Finishing a chapter
  • Catching up on blog reading
  • Steam cleaning the living room furniture
  • Mopping the hell out of the living room and kitchen
  • Freaking out about the Vermin Invasion that may or may not actually be happening in my house (uh, last night we had an incident with a rat in the aluminum cans in the laundry room - Not Cool)
  • Figuring out what to make for dinner (Quiche? Sweet & sour chicken? Pasta with marinara sauce?)
  • Cooking whatever I decide to make
  • I think I'm leaning toward the quiche. With ham and spinach and Swiss cheese.
  • And we'll have fresh bread, so I can make Max a grilled cheese sandwich if he turns his nose up at the quiche.
  • Mailing off a book I sold on Amazon
  • Probably some other stuff, too.
That is all.

No comments: