the sometimes senseless ravings (and the occassional rant) of an aspiring marine ecologist who may enjoy killing things a little too much

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Spilling the Beans

well, maybe not, exactly, since most people have found out my amazing and life-altering news. and as a warning, i am about to tell you, so if you would still rather give me a ring and find out more personally, i'll give you one last chance (even though you may have guessed it). otherwise, here it goes....













i'm not kidding. if you don't want to find out something like this from my blog, you'd better stop reading immediately.














last chance...

















ok. i found out a few days ago that chad and i will soon have another use for our guest room. so i guess it won't really be a guest room anymore. around january 23rd (a date generated by webmd's due date predictor), our guest room will instead function as a nursery. we're going to be parents.

we're very excited about this news, and it's something that we've talked about before, but i'm still kind of nervous. i would be crazy not to be a little nervous, i guess. but overall, i feel good.

holy crap.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! I am so excited for you!! ohmygosh! Congrats!!

Vanessa Mae said...

Again, I'm so thrilled that you're going to be a mommy! I call first dibs on official baby photographer :-D! Congratulations and lots of hugs!

Deva said...

CONGRATS MOMMY LaTina!!! Lots of Hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely wonderful news! I am so very happy for you both. I want to see lots of pics, don't forget, including pics of you during the pregnacy, since I can be there. Mommy Latina, congrats. :D