the sometimes senseless ravings (and the occassional rant) of an aspiring marine ecologist who may enjoy killing things a little too much

Monday, June 08, 2009

If Only I Were Independently Wealthy

Here is what I want to do today:
  • Read The Well of Lost Plots by Jasper Fforde.
  • Nap to my heart's content ('cause I've been sick since Friday, and I'm super tired).
  • Finish the second sleeve of the cardigan I'm knitting (see a few posts ago, I'm too lazy to link it). And possibly start on the front pieces.
  • Frolic with The Max, possibly at the beach.
Here is what I'll do instead:
  • Read the paper we'll be discussing at tomorrow's lab meeting.
  • Hit the post office to mail off a book I sold on Amazon.
  • Read the manuscript I'm reviewing and make some notes on it.
  • Work on editing the two chapters of my dissertation that are finished. And then edit them some more.

No comments: