the sometimes senseless ravings (and the occassional rant) of an aspiring marine ecologist who may enjoy killing things a little too much

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Things Max Did NOT Eat Today

  • Scrambled eggs
  • Bacon
  • Blueberry muffin
  • Nutri-Grain bar
  • Banana
  • Gerber spaghetti rings w/ meat sauce (they were leftovers from the bowl he didn't eat yesterday)
  • Yogurt (hell must have frozen over because this kid LOVES yogurt)
  • Pizza (from Little Caesar's)
  • Italian cheese bread (also from Little Caesar's)
  • Turkey
Know what he did eat? A handful of dry Cheerios, one of those tiny boxes of raisins, a handful of Cheez-Its. Maybe two bites of turkey. He's also had two half-full sippy cups of milk. Could be worse, I guess. Hopefully he'll eat dinner. He ate half of his chili last night.

Also, he has only napped for 30 minutes ALL DAY. And I am feeling particularly bitchy today. Not sleeping might have something to with that.

2 comments:

H. said...

Dec is on a hunger strike these days, too. Drives me nuts. Thank heavens he's still nursing, so I know something is at least getting in there - but entirely not enough.

I hope it's just the humidity.

Poppy B. said...

Oof! It's hard and frustrating, but their little bodies have an inner wisdom that ours lack. I mean, I wish MY body would tell me not to eat blueberry muffins and bacon!