the sometimes senseless ravings (and the occassional rant) of an aspiring marine ecologist who may enjoy killing things a little too much

Friday, March 25, 2005

Day with my hubby

this might seem odd, but chad and i do not spend that many days together. just us. today, we had a good day - together. he was off work for good friday, and i don't have any friday classes (i probably should've been doing constructive things, but i'd rather goof off with chad). we went to sears and best buy, drooled over tv's we can't afford...bought some more blank dvd's ($19.99 for a pack of 50 - sweet) and Deuce Bigalow Male Gigolo (that was totally my decision - i think that movie is hilarious) at best buy. i went for a walk in the park with deva while chad visited the driving range. then, chad and i went and played miniature golf (he beat me - he's been practicing) and had dinner at steak and shake. yummy. overall, a nice, relaxing day. last night we just sort of vegged out and watched movies (first, The Grudge - i didn't like the ending - then Open Water - chad didn't like the ending; i knew what happened already since i'd read the real story in a dive magazine a few months ago). tomorrow, it's off to flomaton to visit the parents and stay for easter. and let's not forget the pilots game. i hope it's a good one. i didn't listen to the game tonight, but from the looks of the score i should have. 4 points for defenseman dominic d'amour and 3 points for *jacquo*. we kicked augusta's ass 8-1. sweet. that's the way the score should have turned out on tuesday night against victoria, but the pilots just weren't there for the first couple of periods. maybe we'll get a repeat of tonight's game tomorrow. only with freddy in goal for deva ;) i hope her car troubles are better so she can make it to the game. and a note for nessa - i finished Animal Husbandry and loved it...you'll get it back tomorrow night. and i'm well into Her - and also loving it.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Laura Zigman books have become some of my favorite. There is still one more of hers that I haven't read called Dating Big Bird, I think.

I, on the other hand, am a slowpoke. I'm halfway through Dead Until Dark, but I WILL get through them. I did, however, watch Love Stinks and I loved it. That was awesome. I'll give it to you tonight and lend ya Napoleon Dynamite.

Ciao for now.